- The first thing you should keep in mind is your budget.
- The second important factor is RAM. If you are buying an android mobile then minimum prefer 2GB of RAM otherwise your phone will be slow later.
- The third important factor is the Processor of your phone. Processors of Snapdragon and octa-core series are considered the fast and best for the mobile phones.
- The fourth factor is the size of your phone. It should be neither too small nor too large. Always choose the smartphone which you can carry in your bag or pocket. It should be lightly weighted too.
- The operating system of any smartphone consumes a lot of battery power because there are many system inbuilt apps which runs in the background automatically. So just go with the reviews for the battery checking.
On the other hand, camera quality, sound quality, dual sim or single sim, colour availability and so on are also some comparable factors which you should check.